Wednesday, January 25, 2006

03/04/00


Two days ago, my Father asked me, “Fiq, what grade are you in 2000?” “Err… 2nd or 3rd class in junior high maybe, why?” Then He handed me an old piece of paper that turned out to be a post card:









Dated 03/04/00, it was sent by my father to me when he was working in the Netherland. O-boy! That sure brings back memories, memories of my childhood, when I waited impatiently for my father’s arrival after some weeks abroad, the same impatient ness when I unpack his luggage, searching what he brought back for me, and when I amused by his story about how exotic Paris is, how fun it is to took trains crossing countries in Europe. Yup, just like the one he told in the postcard (it was about he became a homeless for a day, in Rotterdam! –just incase you can’t read his handwriting in the picture, click to enlarge)

Oh, after hand me the post card, my father said, “Maybe you’ll never write a postcard like this to your son” I looked at him and asked “Why?” “Because you’ll have your family with you.” I grinned, and said to myself, “True”

3 comments:

aciet said...

keren,,, (i mean ur father),,hehe

piqs said...

yah.. like father like son lah! :p

Anonymous said...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]chumbucketz.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research displays that closely 60% of all U.S. grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.