Sunday, June 13, 2010

Work-out, at last!

It's been awhile since my last English blog, so here goes..

One of my resolution in 2010 is to get my fitness back to at least what it was. So far, it is not going so well, until I found this nice hundredpushups.com website. The website basically contains a challenge for one to do a hundred push-ups consecutively.

Worry not! Instead of lets you feel like a loser for not being able to do the challenge, the website provides six-weeks training program that is designed to help you complete the challenge within the time frame. The program has three different routes, so people with different body fitness can follow the route most suitable for their condition. You can follow the initial test to figure out your starting point. Oh, and the website is accompanied with a logger to monitor your progress. The logger is Facebook-connected, so you can brag to your friend :P Neat!

The website also has a sister website: twohundredsitups.com. From its name it is pretty clear what the site is all about right? Currently, I'm taking both challenge, and currently in week two of the programs. I can already feel the difference :D Man, being fit is good!

So, boys and girls, who's with me? :grin:


disclaimer: I'm not working for neither both of websites that I write here nor Facebook

2 comments:

Astrid said...

not me..(grin)

piqs said...

ck, lazy! :P