Sunday, March 14, 2010

Extermination!!

Ok, this one is more for myself. I write this to collect my motivation. Currently I have one bad habit. No, I'm not going to tell you guys what it is, but I'm not doing something dangerous and harmful for other.It's bad because it's unproductive and it consumes quite much time and energy. And lately, it takes too much, because I do it almost everyday. So, yesterday I made *yet another* resolution to quit, for good! I made note of # of days I went without doing it, and I will celebrate at milestones. I'll post here when I reach my milestones. If you don't hear again about this for me, then I guess it means that I failed.

Ok, currently, # days without bad habit: 2. Next milestone:7

2 comments:

Astrid said...

fine..we'll see=E

piqs said...

you're On!