Monday, November 21, 2005

man, i'm a healthy guy!

I'm tired, so tired
I'm tired of having sex
I'm spread so thin
I don't know who I am

Monday night I'm makin'
Jen Tuesday night I'm makin' Lyn
Wednesday night I'm makin' Catherine
Oh, why can't I be makin' Love come true?

I'm beat, beet red
ashamed of what I said
I'm sorry, here I go
I know I'm a sinner
But I can't say no


Thursday night I'm makin' Denise
Friday night I'm makin' Sharise
Saturday night I'm makin' Louise
Oh, why can't I be makin' Love come true

tonite, I'm down on my knees
tonite I'm beggin' you please
tonite, tonite, please
Why, can't I be makin' love come true

weezer-TiredofSex

hahaha... it seemed that i have too much energy this week! not that extreme tough, far than that. and i'm not feeling depressed either. dunno, just feeling like singing this soong. That's my theme song of the week! Don't bother too ask me the detail tough, that's none of u'r business! XP.

Now. where's that lab report i supossed to be doin right now...

No comments: