Thursday, August 11, 2005

auto reports

hm, this post... is about... argh read it u'rself!

ermm.. at last i found out the probs with my motorcycle, the throttle cable is jammed, so i just brely can open the gas @ 1/3 throttle!! Now fixed, i'm goin 90 again ;). Now, i only have to find the time to adjust the shock absorber... so it can go 100++, hehe. At current states, it very unstable to go past 100, nope, i won't waste my life on the road.

i feel soo happy, after 3 weeks, she comeback 2 me! Don't get me wrong.. nobody is talkin bout girl here.. (sigh!). it' bout my Mitusbishi Colt T120ss.. yeah!! d calssic, d masterpiece, d piece of junk of mine! After bein' pimped for 3 weeks in d bodyshop, it comebacks to me! arrrr.... oh baby.. really2 miss u! Now her color is much darker, almost black, but not black enough to force me dealin with police officer in order to change the car licence, hehe (bah! birocracy!). BUT!! tonite, when i walk her in d city, she gave me some attitudes. Rite in d middle of Cimindi highway, her engine cough.. n.. went off???? WTF? now u have engine problem my darlin?? aww come'on. We have a date 2 bazaar 3 this weekend. Don't u do that 2 meeee. okay, 2morrow, we'll see what's wrong with u!