Sunday, October 17, 2010

Going Urban!

Hello! Whew, it has been more than a month since my last post. It is not that I am too busy to write, It just doesn't occur to my mind to write here. I write almost everyday you know, just not in blog;) . Well, I guess I have to write or else I will forget that I have a blog here, hehe.

So,, now I live in Jakarta. Yep, here I am, joining thousands of people who came to the capital for their fortune. Alhamdulillah, thank god I was accepted to work in one of private EPC company which moves in Oil and Gas sector. I settled in a cheap rented room a.k.a "kostan" in Cilandak Barat, South Jakarta. Ring me if you are in the area! :)

I'm quite happy with my current job. Even if the salary is just so-so, I learn a lot about technical stuff and project management. But to be honest, "quite happy" is not enough to buy my loyalty :p. The problem is, I realized that sometime the company is not playing by the book, and often strays into what you call "gray area". Not my problem though, because I am just a lowly worker crunching technical problem. But I don't think I want to be involved in the management (which I have to if I want to advance my career here). So enough about those stuff.

In my spare time, I get my hand dirty with NVIDIA CUDA. In short, it is an extension to C which enables you to do computation with CUDA enabled graphic card. I make a blog about it at wordpress.com .

Well, this is as good as it gets for the next couple of months. Hopefully things going to improve soon :)

2 comments:

Lafrania said...

apa itu ada 'as good as it gets'... pencontek twitter! bwakakaka

piqs said...

ah, cuma lima kataa. By definition it's not plagiarism :P