Friday, April 28, 2006

i had a thing..

It’s still clear in my memories.. that eventful night

I was standing there aside, looking at you, celebrating a friend’s birthday

While I lost in thought, suddenly you appear right beside me

and SLAM!

You threw your cake right into my face! And then running away, laughing…

u didn’t know, you didn’t know what were you doing that night

You made me the happiest man in the party

That night, for the first time, I’m chasing you (wanna get my revenge!)

That night, for the first time, I hold your hand (if not, u’r running away again, eh.. I remember grabbing u’r hand so tight that it made u’r hand bruised in the morning.. sorry about that)

That night, for the first time, I touch your face… (well, I was slamming my cake..)

Crystal clear in my memories…

Damn… I miss you…

No comments: