Sunday, December 21, 2008

some things about...

ME! hwahahaha..

Well.. it's been a while since acid tagged me in this post, so.. here we go cid! hehehe. 8 Facts about me:

1. I eat ALOT, kekekke.. despite that, my body stays slim tough. People often surprised when they know about my diet :p

2. Right brained. Yup! u read that right! All, and i mean ALL test that i ever did said that, and i think that's true :D. Don't know how i ended up doing research in "Department of Precision Science and Applied Physics" .. haha.

3. loooooveeee reading! especially comic books! :p

4. umm... like physical activities. Yeah,, i know i'm not that good at sports, and my body is not herculean, but i just like moving my muscle... and pacing my heart. The rush of blood feels very2 refreshing! It's just like coffee.. but more healthy, and cheap too!

5. mm,, lets see.. (it's getting hard Cid!). Ah! I enjoy music! What kind? well, i can't define it, but i can tell you that i like this song, hate that song etc. Tried some musical course.. but it seems that i just don't have the talent to master one instrument. Enough to impress girls tough :p

6. I can be sooo into something that i'll forget anything else. Yup, eating,, sleeping.. (not praying tough), haha..

7. Hate BS talks

8. Like watching the sky, especially at night!.... It gives me hopes,,, brings the feelings that there are so many interesting things in the world, and also reminds me how small i am under the sky!

Well,, those are 8 things about me. Some points that u agree? Have something to add? Feel free to comment! :D

7 comments:

Astrid said...

hahaha...akhirnyaa, bisa juga:D
komennya:
banyak fakta tentang elu yg tampak bertolak belakang dengan yg terlihat..hehehe *yakiin, nulis fakta dengan jujur?heu

piqs said...

hehehe yaqin kooo.....
well, gak smua yang lo liat itu bener :p

kasyfisme said...

ah,,,

you're lucky bro,,

it's easier for me to gain weight than losing it..

idzme said...

"Right brained" hoo.., benarkah?
g pernah liat tanda-tandanya.. :D

medon said...

yg nomer 1,, enaknyaaaa...
huuu...

iri gue.. pengen.. huhhh...

tapi gw cuek ahh.. gendut yg penting hepiii..
hahahahah...

Uci said...

ga ngerti ga ngerti ga ngerti.. hahaha
yg terakhir seolah dirimu romantis. bah

piqs said...

@medon n kasyfi
hehe yang penting hepi dan sehat!

@idzme
masa gak keliatan sih Yung??

@uci
Romantisnya buat sendiri aja Ci