Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hello, it's me again =)

Assalamualaikum!

Whew.. it's been a while isn't it. Let' s see.. October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May... it's been eight month!!

Hum, maybe all of my readers (if any =p) have stopped checking my blog, due to the long hiatus. Hehe. Well, can't blame them.

Hum,, the reason i stop writing is mainly because my business. What is it you ask? don't laugh.. studies.. I study pretty hard till now.. thx to that i have a 4.0 GPA last semester, alhamdulillah. But I expect not as high this semester. I find the lessons are quite hard, even after i put plenty effort in it. To be truth, that's the first for me. Engineering Physics are scary..

Well, now is my 6th semester. In next holiday, i supposed to take an internship in a company. But untill now i haven't find any company that accept my proposal.. still trying tough..


backgorud music: Jose Mari-chan - Beautiful Girl

No comments: